Our highly qualified and skilled team provide all aspects of general dentistry; we believe in providing patient care to the highest standards.
Regular examinations are essential to detect the first signs of tooth decay (caries) and gum disease (periodontal disease), before they cause significant long-lasting damage. Oral cancer is also becoming increasingly common, and regular dental check-ups can help in its early diagnosis and increasing the chances of successful treatment.
We therefore encourage our patients to make regular visits, offering them the reassurance that their oral health is being expertly and frequently monitored, and followed up with any treatment required.
We provide advice and treatment for the following treatments:
- Dental examination – the regular routine check-up, with x-rays if required.
- Small, large and aesthetic fillings – filled with composite resin fillings.
- Simple and surgical extractions – for decayed teeth.
- Crowns – artificial teeth or ‘caps’ which can be fitted over broken or damaged teeth.
- Dentures – a set of removable false teeth.
- Bridges – a structure which contains an artificial tooth that is anchored to a couple of crowns.
- Root canal treatments – when the tissue or ‘pulp’ within a tooth becomes infected.